WRBC all-club Regatta – the Commodore’s Cup – on October 1st. A great day of camaraderie on the water and fun testing your sailing skills. And if you aren’t a sailor? Come out to watch one of the loveliest days of the year on the water.
This is an especially fun event because it pits sailors from our club against not only each other but also against many of the best sailors at CSC! After all of the racing everyone can retire back to the club for a bite to eat and drinks with friends. Sailors of ALL skill levels are encouraged to participate. This is meant to be a FUN event which means the more racers the merrier. Trophies will be awarded to the winner in each class as well as an overall champion. This race is open all one design or Portsmouth class boats. If you’re not sure if your boat is a Portsmouth class boat, contact us and we’ll look it up or try to pair you with someone looking for a crew.
We hope you will come out for this event, there should be some exciting racing and some good fun out at the club. More details as well as the official NOR are available on the clubs website. Looking to volunteer or have a question? Contact Miles Zitmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Form: http://www.regattatech.com/events/WRBC/CommCup16
(Please note that results will only be available after some races have been created and scoring has begun.)
Check in will start at 8:30 a.m., first of five races will be at 10:00 a.m.., breakfast, lunch and adult beverages will be provided. This race is a FREE event.
In addition, the two clubs host regattas throughout the board boat racing season welcoming experienced and novice sailors alike.
We encourage you to attend any or all of the social functions enjoyed by all the sailors on White Rock Lake. We look forward to seeing you out there soon!
Wednesday Evening Races
Any boat is welcome.
• The first gun is at 6:30 PM, and we race from April-October.
• (Lasers Series Scored)
Saturday Morning Races
On Saturdays the Butterfly and Snipe Fleets both race, but all classes of are welcome. Typically the Butterfly class has 7-15 boats on the line. If you would like to race a Butterfly, the Fleet has two boats it will lend free of charge to visitors to race with them. Contact Paul Miller to see if a boat is available.
Paul: 972 839-4999 or email: email@example.com
• The first gun for the Butterfly Fleet is at 10:30 AM March-November, and at Noon December-February.
• The first gun for the Snipe Fleet is at 1:30 PM.
• (Butterfly Fleet Series Scored)
Sunday Morning Races
On Sundays the Flying Scot Fleet races.
• The first gun is 1:00 PM. Please check the Corinthian Sailing Clubs’ website for up to date instructions. View the CSC racing page »
• (Flying Scot Fleet series scored)
- Championship Regatta – View images from May 31, 2014 2nd Annual Regatta
- The IRONBUTT III — July 4th, 2012 View images from the past two events »
- Single-handed Butterfly Nationals — June 8th – 10th, 2012 View images from the event »
- The Wrangle Regatta in June
- Radio Controlled White Rock Cup and Blow Out Regatta in March
- Leukemia Cup in April
- Rock the Rock Junior Regatta in April
- Snipe SW District Championship in May
- Lighting TX District Championship in May/June
- White Rock Lake Championship in September
- Laser Regatta in September
- State Fair Regatta in October
- Flying Scot Open House Regatta in October
- Championship Regatta (May)
- Butterfly Wrangle (2nd weekend in June)